13.5.08

Anger of the Buddha / Nature

Buddha's birthday holiday. Sickness. Then it came the earthquake.

4:XX pm, 13 May: Received a message from a friend far far away in mainland China, asking me whether I felt the earthquake in Sichuan. Level 7.8. It's an unfamiliar number to me. All I could do to get myself an idea of what it was about, was to relate it to the Tangshan earthquake in 1976. It was exactly level 7.8.

Returned home and saw the T.V. The earthquake was such a terrible and big disaster. More than 5,000 people died and the number was still increasing. My father said it is the anger of Buddha.

Then my brain came the words an uncle told me sometime ago. He said there's a prophet who accurately predicted Tsunami back to 2004 (he told the Indonesian government before the Tsunami came, but the government said there's nothing they can do if it would be real, then the Tsunami came and killed thousands of people) said, there'll be many big disasters in 2008 in Asia in Japan, China. Many people will die. the predictor even also predicted that 2008 Olympic would not be able to happen.

A sleepless night. All my sensation were so strange, so light yet so heavy, clumsy but clear. Don't know whether it's due to the sickness or the earthquake.

woke up in the morning at 6:XXam and I started to write this. besides me is a book I got from a friend on "year fortune telling" by Yeung Tin Ming. checked what he predict about China this year, shockingly, he wrote in his book that this year China will have big disasters like earthquake or big explosion, happens in the central part of the land, such as Sichuen or Yuennan. Unbelievable! both of them already happened!

Somehow I know the inner story of how this book was written (I can't tell here what exactly it is), still I think...oh, does the god/ the nature chose someone to speak of his words, even the speaker himself is unconscious about it?! So from the moment of all of us born, our destiny were already planned by the hands of the god?

Still can't fully believe in this fortune telling thing, I'd rather believe this is a little "revenge" or lesson offered by the nature. human always take advantage of the nature, when time comes, we have to pay the price back, harshly. This earthquake is a showcase of how powerless we are over the nature when she is angry.

I wish the predictor would be wrong about what's going to be happened as they predicted, and wish everyone could live well, until the end of the world.

3 則留言:

匿名 提到...

為災難受害者默禱

南蠻人 提到...

對!

Angel Mandala 天使曼陀羅 提到...

we've raised over HK$200,000 today at Central & Kornhill for the Sichuan victims! The donations will go directly to Intl Red Cross, hope they may receive it ASAP!

Can't help rolling tears while reading the news, same as Tsunami in Dec 2004 ...